ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: training course/partnership building activity
Venue: Estonia (TBA)
Dates: 12—20 April 2023
National team size: 1-2 participants
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: MTÜ Noored Ühiskonna Heaks
TRAINING AND PARTNERSHIP BUILDING ACTIVITY ON THE TOPIC OF QUALITY OF LEARNING MOBILITY, VOLUNTEERING AND YOUTH WORK
Q-Lab is an international in-depth training and partnership-building activity directed at managers and decision makers in organisations active in the field of learning mobilities, volunteering and youth work, and with an interest in long-term partnerships, impact and quality.
The event will give an opportunity to get to know each other at all levels (personal, professional, institutional), to exchange good practices and build up competences in youth work, learning mobilities, volunteering, education and management, and to foster partnerships and follow-up initiatives based on shared visions, needs, and interests.
During seven days in Estonia and together with an international group of youth work managers from other European countries, we will …
● get to know each other at all levels (personal, professional, institutional)
● share good practices in youth work, learning mobilities and volunteering
● discuss in-depth the reality of implementing European Solidarity Corps and ERASMUS+ youth projects, and distil respective lessons learnt
● build up competences in education and management with a view to quality and impact in our work and the activities of our organisations
● discover local examples and good practices of youth work in Estonia
● foster long-term partnerships and follow-up initiatives based on shared visions, needs and interests
● get access to an online learning environment and resource collection for further self-directed and collaborative learning and sharing
In brief, we will discover, discuss, practice, share, work, learn and have fun.
● Youth workers / Coordinators
● Project Managers and Decision Makers of Organisations
● Youth Leaders working in local communities
● Active Volunteers with decision making on partnerships and project development