Programme & action: ERASMUS+: Youth, Key Action 1: contact making seminar (CMS)
Dates: 7—16 September 2021
Venue: Iasi, Romania
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisacion: KASTA MORRELY International Organization
Participating countries: Romania, Italy, Slovenia, Turkey, Spain, Greece, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Czech Republic
The project aims:
Strengthening collaboration at European level between organizations active in the development of youth activities to combat Euroscepticism.
- Development of the European partnership between 11 youth organizations from 11 countries based on increasing the quality in future youth projects to support European solidarity;
- Increasing the capacity of youth workers to bring added value in raising awareness on European identity valuing media tools specific for written media, radio and TV;
- Supporting the initiation of four youth projects developed in European partnership as concrete way of action in favor of diminishing the risk of Euroscepticism among youth.
The seminar is based on methods specific to non-formal education and includes:
- team building activities,
- TV show simulation on presentations of organizations,
- role play on common good practices in the youth activity of partners,
- brainstorming and presentation of Erasmus+ Program,
- writing Erasmus + projects,
- laboratory of projects to promote European identity and reach disadvantaged groups;
- mindmap: Euroscepticism in Europe,
- workshop on creating media tools to promote European identity: press release, radio spot, TV spot,
- practical visit to Radio and TV institutions in Iasi – how to use media tools in youth activity,
- workshop for dissemination and development of organizational capacity,
- walk and talk on development of the international dimension of youth activity of partners,
- intercultural activities.
- Staff members of partner organisation motivated on organisational development;
- Youth workers and youth leaders interested in development of future Erasmus+ projects;
- To involve actively in all the project activities;
- Age over 18;
- Fluent English spoken and written.
About KASTA MORRELY:
It is an international cultural organization of human rights defence through promotion of competences and qualifications necessary to the development of a democratic society.
Various KASTA MORRELY projects financed by the European Commission were selected as model of good practices by the Romanian National Agency.