Programme & action: ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: Youth exchange
Venue: Pazardjik, Bulgaria
Dates: 13-22 July 2016
Participants: Anna Stoklasová, Barbora Skoumalová, Alisa Ishmitova, Lucie Dudová, Vít Votroubek
Group leader: Nicole Brišová
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Spain, Italy, Poland and the Czech Republic
Hosting organisation: Association FOCUS
The main objective of the exchange was to discover talents of participants throgh art.
During the project we did workshops, shared our skills, experience and knowledge with each other. Also we informed people about the project and tried to involved them to take part in a flash mob, that we organized by joint efforts in the main square of the city. As a side objective every country introduced themselves in a international evening, which was interesting and people could learn about different cultures.
Description of the activities
· Getting to know each other
· Presentations about participating countries
· Presentations and discussions about art
· Workshopes in gropes
· Photo contest
· Presenting national traditions in form of dances, food and stories
· Presenting skills and talents of every participant
· Presentations and organization of a flash mob
· Evaluating the exchange
· Presenting and discussing about different possibilities of exchange programs.