Dates: 5 October 2020 – 30 September 2021
Venue: Bremen, Germany
Programme and action: European Solidarity Corps, volunteering projects – long-term
Please read the info on the hosting organization’s website..
Hosting organization: NaturKultur, e. V.
Volunteer: Olga Vlasova
Proposed activities for volunteer:
You are expected to dedicate 30 hours per week to the following tasks:
- Making interesting posts, vlogs, photos and videos about the projects that NaturKultur organizes and in order to show the world how meaningful and fun our projects are 🙂
- Writing new articles, stories and news on the NaturKultur website (naturkultur.eu), compiling a Newsletter that we send to our subscribers, managing our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/naturkulturgermany) and Instagram account (@naturkultur_e.v.)
- Managing the “Volunteers of Bremen”(@volunteersofbremen) Instagram account
- Growing the fan base, traffic, visibility on our YouTube channel
- Making a plan how our organisation can become even more visible in Bremen
- Creating a data base of different kind of media (newspapers, radio stations, blogs etc.) in our city and establishing and developing cooperation with them, getting in touch with the journalists and so on.
- Helping out with developing and delivering new projects and activities.
- Initiating own project ideas and activities according to your interests!
Sounds like a lot? Don’t worry! In the beginning of your stay with us in Bremen, you will have a weekly meeting with all volunteers to learn how social media works and how you can use it, and you will develop your skills on the way! We are not expecting professionals or young people with a degree – it is more important that you are creative, curious and willing to learn!