ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: youth exchange
Venue: Store Klaus, Ganløse, Denmark
Dates: 25 July—3 August 2022.
National team size: 4 participants (aged 18—30) + 1 group leader (aged 18+)
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: Copenhagen Youth Network
The aim of this project is to highlight entrepreneurship opportunities for the youth in the field of tourism and foster intercultural learning through tourism experiences. Participants will be challenge in a new way of thinking and utilize competencies within the project field. The project wants to stimulate positive thinking towards risk-taking and implementation of own business initiatives.
The project objectives:
- To develop a sense of initiative & entrepreneurship, enhance participants entrepreneurial literacy
- To explore new ways of tourism considering the COVID-19
- To provide knowledge, skills and competencies and tools for tourism promotion
- To explore the possibilities of the Erasmus+ program as a tool for youth employment, mobility and entrepreneurship
The profile of participants:
• Interested, passionate about the topic and in working cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue issues
• Being motivated and able to share the project results in their local context and involved in dissemination and follow up process.
• Active participation in all sessions & English-speaking abilities is mandatory!
• Participants should be able to work in groups, share their ideas, give presentations, and express themselves.
• Age: from 18 years to 30 (groups leaders without age limit)
The methodology of the projectis based on the principles of non-formal education. The main focus will be placed on the participants, fostering their active participation, mutual learning, discussing and sharing of experience and good practices in mental health and youth work.