Programme: ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: youth exchange
Dates: 23—30 July 2021
Venue: Aldeia de São Sebastião, Portugal
National group size: 4+1GL
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: Cultural e Social de Aldeia de São Sebastião
Participating countries: Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Italy, Spain
This youth excahnge aims to encourage young people to reflect on their personal and educational experiences based on their gender differences and the impact of those experiences on their personal development and their relationship with others.
This youth exchange has following objectives:
- Deepen knowledge about gender equality.
- Promote reflection on the topic by sharing and comparing the realities of the countries represented by the participants,
- Promote the sharing of social, cultural, school or work experiences influenced by gender differences or discrimination,
- Raise awareness among young people for the exercise of gender equality in their associations, schools and social contexts.
- Encourage young people to be active agents of change in their communities, acting not onyl on issues related to gender but in any other area of social action.