Programme & action: Erasmus+ Youth, Key Action 1: Training course
Dates: 4-14 September 2020
Venue: Varhovrah, Bulharsko
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: Mladejki centar za razvitie-Vzaimopomosht
Participating countries: Poland, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Slovakia,
Romania, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia
The project aims at developing various skills and competences of youth workers related to first aid, risk management and managing with difficult situations.
Three experienced trainers will provide the participants with the
necessary information, and will help them enhance their abilities
through the methods of nonformal and informal education. After the course, the youth workers will know more about protection of the people they work with, how to prevent risk situations, and how to make the other members of their organizations aware of these
As part of the dissemination of the results, a short movie and an
online platform will be created and popularized in their countries.
The project aims at developing various skills and competences of youth workers related to first aid, risk management, managing with difficult situations. As part of the dissemination of the results, a short movie and an update online platform will be created and popularized in their countries.
We will define together with all members of our team the following criteria:
- At least 2 years experience in youth work and 1 year in an NGO;
- Creative youth workers, leaders or coordinators of projects with experience in project management and support of
- Interested in the proper application of the first-aid procedures and to apply decisions for decreasing the risk of disasters;
- Active participation in the dissemination and application of the results;
- Gender balance and lack of gender discrimination;
- Encouraging the practices of anti-discrimination according to the European legislation and the national legislation of all