Programme & action: ERASMUS+: Youth, Key Action 1: multi-phase training course
- part: 15-23 July 2020
- part: 17-25 November 2020
- part: 17-25 January 2021
Venue: Rabka-Zdrój, Poland
Note: Strong preference will be given to applicants/participants who will commit to taking part in all three seminars.
Please read the info-pack.
Participating countries: Republic of North Macedonia, Greece, Spain, Czech Republic, Poland
Hosting organisation: Stowarzyszenie Europe4Youth
What we want to achieve is gamification of Europe!
The aim of the project is to deepen the understanding of democratic fundaments of the European Union and develop a learning tools – in the form of board games to attract youngsters in
our country with the topic of Europe.
Objectives are to:
- analyze the institutional system of the EU with the special focus on youth policy and democratic processes that young people can influence,
- introduce gaming into education about EU issues,
- develop edu-tools to conduct European Youth Dialogue consultations,
- develop educational scenarios based on board games which will be used for the future work of our organizations.
At the end of this project we want to have several board games produced that all our partners can take home and use in their mission of bringing young people to the EU.
- The participants should be youth workers or youth leaders.
- The participants should have the possibility to use outcomes of the project (games) to work with young people in their youth organisation or elsewhere.
- People that like games 🙂 as we will be playing a lot.