Programme: ERASMUS+ Youth, Key Action 1: Contact Making Seminar
Dates: 24 November—1 December 2021
Venue: Slettestrand, Denmark
National group size: 2
Participating countries: Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, North Macedonia, Italy, Romania, Turkey, Estonia, Croatia, Spain, Poland, and Bulgaria
Hosting organisation: InterCollege
The activity is co-funded through the programme Erasmus+, KA1 – Mobility of Youth Workers and addresses the need of youth workers in leading/managerial positions at the partner organisations to come together to share and foster innovative ideas for transnational youth projects that have potential to yield a high level of long-term impact.
The objectives of the activity are as follows:
- To create a platform for youth workers to test and spar their creative and innovative ideas with peers from other countries
- To encourage creative thinking amongst youth workers and motivation for thinking outside the
- To inspire Youth workers with examples of ambitious projects to spark creativity
- To foster cooperation between the youth workers in developing unforeseen and innovative
The objectives will be addressed by gathering 40 participants from 18 organisations to work across
nationalities and cultures, enhancing creative competence and innovation by broadening their idea
process and knowledge within the field of youth work.
The activity will be based around entrepreneurial and innovative thinking in the youth sector. The
activity intends to create cooperation between the participating organisations and create unforeseen and innovative projects and actions within the youth sector.
Participants will be given space for networking and gain encouragement in entrepreneurial thinking. They will have the opportunity to develop ideas for concrete project proposals in an open environment through interactive sessions, discussions, exercises, group work and presentations.
To participate in the activity, the candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Have a management role in the partner organisation;
- Have experience in youth work;
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English;
- Be available to attend the activity for its entire duration;
- Have agreed to the Participant’s Declaration;
- Have agreed to the Green Policy at the venue;
- Have agreed to the Covid-19 safety policy at the venue;