ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: training course
Venue: Recoaro Terme, Italy
Dates: 12—21 April 2023
Czech team: 3 youth workers (aged 18+)
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: STUDIO PROGETTO
The overall aim of the training is to learn how to become healthier as well as creating opportunities for social inclusion with youth activities. Hence, youth will be happier, more productive, empowered to help others and
encouraged to become socially active citizens and multipliers of the project.
- To support youth workers in gaining a broader perspective on mental and physical health, and to understand the dangers of unhealthy living.
- To improve the quality of lives by introducing communities to healthy activities, controlling stress, healthier eating, regular exercise, with interactive and fun activities that will improve their analytical, decision-making, social and language skills.
- To provide youth workers with the equal opportunity to exchange knowledge, expertise and experience in the field of wellbeing and personal/professional development
- To uncover the youth workers true potentials, and to inspire them to take more active roles as multipliers in their communities.
- To promote diversity, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue, common values of freedom, tolerance and respect of human rights among the participants.
- People above 18 and without upper age limit;
- Youth workers, trainers, project managers directly working with young people, having experience of working with different European youth projects as Erasmus+ programme;
- People ready to take part in the whole seminar and take facilitator role for certain workshop;
- Those who are able to communicate in English.