Programme & action: ERASMUS+: Youth, Key Action 1: training course
Dates: End of summer/beginning of autumn 2021
Venue: Fužine, Croatia
Please read the info-pack. If you are a resident in one of the below listed countries, please apply using the link in the info-pack.
Application deadline: 15 February 2021
Hosting organisation: Udruga Amazonas
Participating countries: Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Spain and Serbia
- To develop competence of participants in using sports activities as an educational
- To strengthen the capacity of partner organizations in using sports activities as a tool
in working with young people with fewer opportunities.
- To expand participants knowledge of:
- the term “Youth with fewer opportunities”
- principles of non-formal learning
- principles of experiential learning
- To exchange experiences and examples of good practice in working with young people
through sports and working with young people with fewer opportunities.
- To create tools for working with youth that are using elements of sports activities.
- To educate the public and other organizations about the created methods by creating
What will you learn:
- How to create an educational activity using sports as a tool and how to encourage
learning in young people through sport.
- Understanding of the concept of youth with fewer opportunities, becoming aware of
the difficulties faced by young people with fewer opportunities and how to carry out
activities taking care of their needs.
- Main principles of non-formal education and connecting sport principles with them.
- Main differences between formal, informal and non-formal education.
- Steps involved in the process of reflection and increasing your leadership
- Understanding of the concepts of social inclusion and exclusion and raising awareness
of your own possibilities to support young people with fewer opportunities in your
- Developing a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
Move to grow is a Training course activity aimed for youth workers, teachers, youth group leaders, trainers, mentors… that want to develop/improve their skill of using sports activities as an educational tool a when working with youth.
Selection will be made based on your experience in youth work an your motivation for
the subject of the training course. Please write us detailed description of it in the
application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrLwvta0lXXkLDJvP17SXsQdaQYvJBIsyrupXpzJFuojy3g/viewform
Deadline for application: February 15.th 2021.
You will be notified about selection results by February 28.th 2021.