Date: 22 – 27 August 2011
Venue: Ohrid, Macedonia
Number of participants: 3
Topic: Raise the capacities of the youth NGOs from Europe to promote inter-cultural dialogue and mutual understanding between young people.
On this event participants will learn how to create quality projects that in wider sense will promote equality, and understanding between European youth.
– Age over 20;
– Decision makers/project managers/volunteers
– Directly working with young people, with or without experience of running projects;
– Ready to take part in the whole training course;
– Have organizational support for further activities within YIA
– Able to communicate on English language fluently