ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: training course
Dates: 7—15 August 2022
Venue: Burtnieki, Latvia
Please read the info-pack
National team size: 3 participants (aged 21-35)
Participants’ fee (collected by the hosting organisation): €50/participant
Hosting organisation: Re:View Latvia
Sales to Success is a personal development training course that will give you the chance to develop your sales skills and boost your performance in life.
It will combine the best practices from the business world together with Experiential Learning methodology this way creating an innovative, dynamic and highly participatory programme!
What’s available for you:
- Develop your own personal project;
- Improve your sales skills;
- Know how to use the language of benefits;
- Boost your ability to get the desired results;
- Expand your limits & step outside comfort zone;
- Know how to discover other persons` needs;
- Be confident to present your ideas;
- Become aware of your inner power;
- Develop “I can do it” attitude;
- Gain valuable sales techniques.
Who are we looking for?
- Able to freely communicate in English;
- Reside in Latvia, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Czechia, Romania, North Macedonia or Cyprus;
- Work with people on a daily basis;
- Motivated and committed to actively participate in the project;
- Have a clear project (goal) that you would like to work on;
- Ready to step out of their comfort zone.
What to expect?
Since we believe in the Experiential Learning methodology, we are planning to have a project with dynamic and packed days (8-10 hours per day) in which you will have the chance to be in charge of your learning and work on your individual projects. Thus, this program will require your active participation!
We are also planning to use ice swimming and outdoor rejection therapy which will give you the chance to step out of your comfort zone and boost your performance in life!