Thank you for your support, interest and cooperation in 2019. In the upcoming year, we wish you loads of health, success, inspiration and great moments not only with ERASMUS+ projects!
And what we achieved in 2019?
- We sent 336 participants (233 girls and 133 boys) to 87 short-term nonformal education projects and 5 volunteering projects.
- Since our establishment we have already sent almost 1690 participants to more then 700 projects.
- We organised our tenth international project, ERASMUS+ mobility for youth workers “ACT – Active Citizens of Today!“.
- We hosted a seminar within the ERASMUS+ KA2 project “Education for Deeper Social Integration“.
- We organised 2 presentations about the ERASMUS+ Youth programme (at Gymnázium Matyáše Lercha in Brno and Gymnázium Nad Štolou in Prague) and 3 meetings with ex-European Voluntary Service volunteers.
- We presented the ERASMUS+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes also at event “Creative Afternoon with Hnutí Brontosaurus” in Břeclav.
- Within the “You(TH) Decide” project supported by Visegrad Fund, we organised 3 workshops about active citizenship.
- We continued in cooperation with the Job office Czech Republic in Břeclav, Hodonín and MIkulov where we offer participation in ERASMUS+ and European Solidarity Corps projects to unemployed youths.
- We published a calendar for 2020 with the best photos our participants made at projects.
- For the tourth time, we participated in Giving Tuesday CZ.
- Since September you can follow us on Instagram. 🙂