Dates: 7 December 2020 – 6 July 2021
Venue: Granada, Spain
Programme and action: European Solidarity Corps, volunteering projects – long-term
Please read the infopack
Hosting organization: Ciudad de los niños Granada
Volunteers Serena Šmejcká, Tomáš Fediuk
Tasks for the volunteers:
– To promote social development and learning of the youth and children in the risk of exclusion through formal and non-formal education.
– Educate the minors and youth in the values of tolerance, respect to cultural diversity, interculturality.
– Provide resources for the minors and youth to acquire increase and develop necessary competences for the labour market.
– Create a space of mutual cooperation in the topic of education through the participation of the teachers, volunteers and the professionals which are related to the project.
– Educational centre program
– Basic fostering residential program
– Emancipation program
– School home program
– Collaboration with the professional team in corresponding reunion of coordination and monitoring the beneficiaries of the service.
– Collaboration with the monitors and educators in the designing of the formation workshops and group dynamics.
– Support the monitors and educators in the formal education activities, workshops to reinforce English, labour insertion workshops, sports activities, etc.