Programme: Europe for Citizens, Strand 1 „European Remembrance“, 4th meeting of a multi-phase project
Dates: 20—23 June 2022
Venue: Demir Kapija, North Macedonia
This meeting is a part of a multiphase project „DEBATING THE FUTURE OF EUROPE AND CHALLENGING EUROSCEPTICISM: A JOURNEY INTO MEDIA LITERACY TO FIGHT EUROSCEPTIC NARRATIVES” Report from its kick-off meeting can be viewed here. Report from the 3rd meeting is available here.
Czech national team size: 2
Please read the info-pack.
Participating countries: Albania, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Malta, Poland, Portugal, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Spain
Hosting organisation: ALPHABET FORMATION
Please read the project handbook. This multi-phase project consists of five mobilities:
- kick-off meeting: 17–20 February 2020., Bruxelles, Belgium
- meeting: 28 September–2 October 2020, Bucharest, Romania
- 21-24 February 2022, Rijeka, Croatia
- 20-23 June 2022, Demir Kapija, North Macedonia
Our EU open democratic societies depend on the ability of citizens to access a variety of verifiable information so that they can form a view and participate in an informed way in public debates on different political issues.
- Journalism, information and war in Ukraine: mutual influences and the role of information
- Building European Citizenship Skills through Media
- The aim of media literacy
- Digital inclusion-Critically evaluate different aspects of the media
- The key 21st-century media skills for an active and full citizenship
- The Russian Propaganda in Ukrainian War