ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: youth exchange
Dates: 4—11 July 2022
Venue: Rijeka, Croatia
National team size: 5 participants (aged 18—23) + 1 group leader (aged 18+)
Hosting organisation: Institut za poticanje mladih
Gamification is the use of game mechanics and experience designed to engage and motivate people to achieve their goals.
About the youth exchange:
- Stimulate youth involvement in inclusion and integration.
- Involve youth in volunteering, both local and international (European Solidarity Corps), civil society organisms.
- Raise awareness about issues in our societies about cultural diversity and discrimination.
- Promote non formal and gamified approaches in citizen awareness activities.
- Motivate youth to become the change they want.
- Empower youth to explore and integrate different innovative and creative approaches, tools, methods and resources.
- Inform youth about mental wellbeing and the impact of building play.
- Empower participants to create impactful play sessions in the local community to build confidence, belief and optimism for the future.
- Empower participants with ability to understand emotions and connections.
- Explore the youth mental and well-being landscape that exists in Europe with a focus on Croatia and partner countries.