Programme: ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: training course
Dates: 6—15 December 2021
Venue: Busteni, Romania
National team size: 2.
Hosting organisation: ASOCIATIA HAIR REDIVIVUS BUZAU
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, North Macedonia, Poland, Spain, Turkey and Romania
“MATRISKS – for a better preparation of young participants in youth projects ” is a Training Course with 16 countries which will run between 6-15 December 2021 and brings together 35 participants The aim of the project is to strengthen the capacity of the youth workers to train and integrate young people with reduced opportunities in mobility projects to increase their quality.
The project aims to train youth workers by developing new professional skills to increase the quality of work with young people with reduced opportunities and to prepare them for easier integration into safer and more attractive European projects.
At the same time, working tools will be offered to participants: practices, the risk matrix and the risk analysis sheet, to be applied in training young people with different types of reduced opportunity for mobility and in implementing youth exchanges for a better risk management and increasing satisfaction, quality and the degree of success of the youth projects.
Participants will practically learn to apply the tools and will have at their disposal dozens of situations and solutions identified both in the project sessions and in the exchange of experiences between them.
- acquisition and development for 32 workers of new professional competencies for the qualitative increase of the training of young people with reduced opportunities and avoiding the risks of their integration in each phase of a mobility project.
- creating and deepening within 8 days for 32 workers new models and tools for risk assessment and treatment and a better mastery and valorization of the mechanisms of their practical application for increasing the integration of disadvantaged young people in mobility.
- increasing the role of youth workers in expanding European cooperation for 16 associations by assimilating and implementing new tools to raise the quality of projects for the inclusion of disadvantaged young people in Erasmus+.
The project will involve 32 youth workers from 16 countries and a team of 3 experts: 2 trainers and a facilitator. We can accept maximum 1 person/country that is not native citizen of sending country with condition to have legal residence, to be member/volunteer in organization and not to be ESC or Erasmus exchange student. Gender balance is recommended for every team as much as possible
- 2 participants per country,one with more experience in risk management and one with less experience for a better flow of information,knowledge,expertise. Give priority to participants that work with fewer opportunities youngsters in daily life
- age 20+, good English communication skills,team spirit,involvement in all sessions of the training and in the dissemination phase,an attitude of respect, tolerance and peaceful coexistence in a strong intercultural environment
- adults with at least high school education, who work in association implicitly and continuously with various categories of young people, especially disadvantaged (unemployed, poor, minorities, refugees) as entertainers, mentors, workshop coordinators, campaigns, events and / or they play an important role in preparing young people for mobility
- permanent or “part-time” employees/volunteers of the association or volunteer members who effectively participate in activities and prepare and/or accompany groups in mobility
- they expressed their training needs in new professional competences and tools for risk management and will use them in association and in training the young people with reduced opportunities for integration into the activities.
The methodology is based on non-formal education and will consist of games, presentations, debates, role-playing games, theater, public coffee, storytelling, video and media creation, etc. The final products will be a facebook page of the project, the “Matrisks” guide that will contain the final results, presentations, informative materials, educational kits, working methodology,training course support and handouts.