ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: youth exchange
Dates: 11—21 July 2022
Venue: Łódź, Poland
National team size: 5 participants (aged 13—22) + 1 group leader (aged 18+)
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: Fundacja Edu4You
• The project will allow the youth to get to know Polish, Maltese, Cyprian, Austrian and Italian cultures
• Participants are going to exchange their experience and tips connected with eco lifestyle and the planet
• They will learn about creating websites and ecology
• The final reasult is the Internet website where people can exchange their experiences and tips due to ecology
Participating in the project will result in time in easier start on the labour market in multicultural character and will encourage to take social initiatives concerning the weak ones.
The idea occurred due to internal needs and passions of the participants’ engaged in promoting eco lifestyle.
• Language and cultural preparation
• Workshops „My friendship with the planet” – you will get to know rules of preparing and publishing articles on professional Internet website
• Lectures about the environmental problems
• Workshops in labs
• Working in groups
Participants will receive Youthpass certificates on the end of the project. That’s a certificate which confirms participation in the Erasmus+ project. Youthpass is a tool to document and recognise learning outcomes from youth work and solidarity activities.
• Age between 13 and 22 years old
• The ability to communicate in English
• Interested in ecology and eco lifestyle
• Geographical, economical and/or cultural obstacles