ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: training course
Venue: Puente Genil, Spain
Dates: 15—21 June 2022
National team size: 2 participants
Hosting organisation: Asociación Europa 2000
Europa2020 Association in collaboration with Youth Delegation of Puente Genil, will organise an International Training Course in Puente Genil, during June, aimed to develop entrepreneurship skills at international level in young people.
The training course, which starts on the 15th of June of 2022, was designed for youth workers whose job consist on organising events to improve their youngsters skills; youth workers who train unemployed young people to create new enterprises; trainers who implement training programmes about self-employment and entrepreneurship, and youth entrepreneurship trainers.
The activities of the project, will be based on the principles of non-formal education, including team-building, simulations, debates, working groups, evaluation sessions and performances, site and project visits as well as Youthpass self-reflection and debriefing workshops.
Among the activities, participants will develop a better knowledge of basic employability and entrepreneurship resources which can be found in Cordoba, such as IAJ, Andalucía Orienta, etc., as well as the visit of some entrepreneurs who will share the learning process with the participants.
The main objective of the project is to train youth workers in the development of initiative and entrepreneurship of young people and the development of their work skills to work with young people, increasing the quality of their work and strengthening the capacity of their organizations
This main objective of the project is linked to the general objective of the Erasmus + Program – a renewed framework for
European cooperation in the field of youth and the development of its specific objectives: – to improve the level of key skills and abilities of young people.
The objective of the project will be achieved through high quality, structuring a non-formal education program with the following objectives:
- Development of skills of youth workers in entrepreneurship, including the exchange of experiences of entrepreneurship of
young people and initiatives implemented for the benefit of their communities and their partners.
- Development of youth creativity and problem solving skills.
- Fostering a sense of responsibility and initiative, trust, knowledge of one’s limitations and creativity among European youth.
- The construction of a network of organizations and projects for business development of young people through the Erasmus+ program. Commission.
The training course (TC) is open for educators – trainers, teachers, facilitators, youth workers, youth leaders.
Participants should be:
- Fluent in English
- 18y.o. or older
- Participants should take part in the whole duration of the TC working with youth and/or be motivated to explore topic of multicultural work and learning, its peculiarities;
- Selected participant are in charge of dissemination and visibility activities online and offline.