ERASMUS+, Key Action1: traning course
Venue: Paralimni, Cyprus
National team size: APV: 1 youth worker (aged 20+), TC: 3 youth workers (the APV attendee must also take part in the TC)
Training course dates: 18—25 February 2023
Hosting organisation: NECI Cyprus
This projectis designed to promote Non Formal Learning through which representatives of the partner organisations will share personaland professional experiences, contribute based on their competences, work collaborative, irrespective background and develop a programme which will meet the following objectives:
- International cooperation between experienced and not experienced Organisations and individuals but also between target group, youths and youthworkers who aim for eliminating discrimination and marginalisation through social inclusion practice.
- To increase capacity of youth workers to work with diversity using non formal learning method.
- To develop projects to leave an efficient impact for the next Erasmus period on the topic of social inclusion and intercultural learning
- To develop skills and competences to youths for improving solidarity and social awareness.
The project also meets International, EU and E+ objectives because it:
- encourages participation of youth workers and youths, especially the ones facing fewer opportunities,
- secures safety and pleasant NF learning environment
- promotes the development of:
- learning outcomes and improvement of basic key competences
- practices for intercultural learning, equity and social inclusion
- it’s a project fromyouthworkers to youths and community
The APV (Advance Preparatory Visit) will be held in Cyprus, hosted by NECI EU and will have the following topics:
- To discuss the objectives and find out how partners needs can be covered through these objectives
- To analyse the context of youths, youthworkers, local community and national level of each partner and correlate the objectivesto the needs of them
- To suggest, design and organize activities that meet the objectives in accordance to (a)and (b)
- To decide and agree the desired impact, and final plan for visibility, dissemination and evaluation
Partner NGOs will send 1 Youth worker/representative (20+ years old) with experience as in youth work (and/or facilitator or project manager) in Erasmus+ projects.
IMPORTANT: The participant of the APV will participate at the Training Course in February 18th to 25th 2023.
Profile/The participant need to:
- Have knowledge and previous involvement in organizing and designing Activities in the youth field.
- Have basic experience in Erasmus+, Social Inclusion
- Have knowledge and experience in working in intercultural settings
- Be ready to support visibility during and dissemination after the project Activity of the topic.
- Have basic skills on digital and media technology
- MUST be able to communicate and write fluently in English
- Will have a laptop or a tablet (either his/hers or from his organization)
- Priority to participants with fewer opportunities (social, economic, health, geographical barriers)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The structure of the APV is intensive and demanding, plus requires full attendance and participation. It starts at 10:00 am and will end around 18:30 pm