ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: training course
Venue: Reggio Calabria, Italy
Dates: 20—28 June 2023
Team size: 2 youth workers
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: EuroDemos NGO
Training course on the topic of mental health of youth workers, wellbeing health, strengthening our balance and motivation in life and positive thinking.
The training course “Build Your Strength” is about:
- Mental health of youth workers
- Strength finding in difficult situations
- Healthy lifestyles (in body and mind
- Motivational building
“Build your strength” is an Erasmus+ project developed in the format of a Training Course for youth workers and educators in order to analyse and deepen wellbeing and mental health practices that can support holistic approaches and activities in youth
work while providing a space for re-socialisation in our youth workers’ community by developing tools for learning that help our Organizations and stakeholders out.
Participants’ profile: youth workers, educators,
facilitators and/or people involved in non-formal education with experience. Before applying, please MAKE SURE THAT YOU MATCH THE REQUIRED PROFILE:
- 18+ years old;
- Speaking proficiency English;
- Fully committed to the preparation and followup activities both online and frontal;
- Being a youth worker, an educator or similar;
- Being involved in the Sending Organisation;
- Actively take part in the training course (frontal and online parts);
- Contribute to the multiplier impact of the project;
- Disseminate the project results accordingly;
- Fill the final evaluation documents.
Online training (after the training course): After the project we will have personalised online sessions per person + a join session (7th July – 10.30 to 12.30 CET). This is a compulsory part of this training course.