ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: training course
Dates: 1—8 November 2022
Venue: Sofia, Bulgaria
National team size: 3 participants
Please read the info-pack.
Hosting organisation: Foundation for Entrepreneurship, Culture and Education, FECE
The MOVEmental training course aims to create a community of creative people to generate ideas together through experiential learning, creative embodiment laboratory and NFL practices. They will have the opportunity to exchange experiences, share best practices, learn methods and exercises to help train the eye and come up with new innovative ideas. By exploring their surroundings and trusting their senses they will learn how to research through exercises, generate ideas, and push them to their limits.
The multidisciplinary approach and the integration of different means of expression seek to trace the same concepts in different contexts, thus creating clearer connections and engaging youth workers and artists in the cultural and creative processes of their communities.
The multidisciplinary approach and the integration of different means of expression seek to trace the same concepts in different
contexts, thus creating clearer connections and engaging youth workers and artists in the cultural and creative processes of their communities.
- To raise skills and competences, such as adaptability, creative thinking, interpersonal and leadership skills
- To bring a deeper understanding of the role of culture and the arts in creating sustainable social and economic development, job creation and social cohesion
- To get acquainted with the the different cultural forms of expression and NFIL methods supporting cultural-based creativity
- To foster youth creativity through enhanced international cooperation in the development of culture and innovation
- To promote cooperation between cultural and creative sectors towards the creation of culturally rich and vibrant communities
Topics that will be covered:
- Creative thinking
- The Art of Seeing Art
- FLOW state of mind
- Learning styles & authentic expression
- Creativity stages
- IQ, EQ, CQ Integration
- 3 youth workers/emerging artists per group (no age limit) – however it is strongly recommended that they are above 18 years old;
- Artists or people with diverse backgrounds interested in creative practices;
- Experience in the cultural and creative sectors is a plus, but not a must;
- Ability to participate in all days of the training course;
- Good command of English language.