Programme: Erasmus+ Youth, Key Action 1: youth exchange
Dates 11—20 September 2021
Venue: Liepaja, Latvia
Please read the info-pack
Participating countries: Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Belgium
Hosting organisation: RASIO ”Perspektiva”
The main objective of the project is to involve and inspire young people to become more open to sports and other outdoor activities instead of staying bored at home, playing video games and not being active.
Every young person that lives in the EU has special abilities and has equal rights, but we haven’t the same chance to develop our skills. We want to promote sport as a method for promoting cultural learning and social inclusion through sport. We can promote sport as tool for improvement the adaptive social skills.
The sport is perfect way to integrate youth with fewer opportunities in the society and youth community. That seems sport is innovative method to break many stereotypes and prejudices especially about youth with fewer opportunities.
Objectives of the project:
• To promote inter cultural learning through sports and the role of the sport as a tool for integration of youth
• To involve more deeply youth into sport through non-formal methods and promote social
inclusion through sports
• To develop social and creative skills of youth through sports
• 4 participants in age of 18-30 years and 1 group leader 18+
• Preferably with some experience in physical activities
• Interested in topic of the project
• Preferably gender balance