Programme: ERASMUS+, Key Action 1: youth exchange
Dates: 3—11 May 2022
Venue: Poronin (near Zakopane, in Tatra mountains), Poland
National team size: 9 participants (aged 16—22) + 1 group leader (aged 18+)
Please read the infopack.
Participating countries: Czech Republic, Poland, France, Spain
Hosting organisation: Fundacja Centrum Kreatywnych Inicjatyw Edukacyjnych
The “Around Zero Waste” project is a youth exchange that we implement as part of the Erasmus + project. The main topic of our exchange is to broaden participants’ knowledge about the “Zero waste” movement and alternative ways of reducing waste production. During the exchange, we want to show that the concept of “Zero Waste” is not only a style and lifestyle, but above all an effective way to reduce the generation of waste that affects the increase of environmental pollution.
The main competences that we achieve thanks to participation in the “Around Zero Waste” project are:
– development of social and civic competences in the scope of promoting the “Zero waste” movement and lifestyle,
– developing competences in the field of integration in international groups,
– practical English learning,
– teamwork training,
– expanding knowledge on ecology and alternative life forms without producing large amounts of waste,
– learning about the culture and customs of the partner countries that take part in the exchange.
As part of the exchange we will do the social action “Zero waste” through leaflet campaigns and special screenings of a documentary film that will be created as part of the exchange, which will help to include local communities in our project.