Termín konání: 20.-28. března 2019
Místo konání: Lednice, Česká republika
Program a akce: program ERASMUS+, Klíčová akce 1: Tréninkový kurz
Účastnící se země: Albania, Czech Republic, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Spain
Výsledky a zviditelnění projektu:
Během projektu účastníci vytvořili následující videa pro aktivitu European Youth TV show
A psaly o něm také partnerské organizace
ACT was a training course that aimed to support the professional development of young leaders/trainers and to raise the quality of their projects concerning active citizenship. We approached the idea of citizenship on three different levels: locally, nationally and in the European context. The training course used methods of experiential learning as role plays, simulations and drama methods and group sharing methods as small and large group discussions. Together, we were working out and improving ‚method toolkit‘ on how to motivate youngsters for participation in their community and beyond. All over mission of the training course was to find the ways how to make the issue of citizenship attractive to the youth.
ACT was a training course that aimed to support the professional development of young trainers and to raise the quality of their projects concerning (European) citizenship.
- pointing out the connection between citizenship, responsibility for one’s immediate environment and society and active participation;
- experiencing, discussing and sharing historical and recent understandings of citizenship and its implications for participation;
- approaching different levels of citizenship (local – national – international/European) in practice by simulations, cases and methods development;
- sharing different visions and understandings of citizenship;
- reflecting on the notion of European identity and its underlying values (democracy, tolerance, plurality, human rights);
- raising the quality of projects dealing with youth participation and citizenship.