ERASMUS+, Klíčová akce 1: tréninkový kurz
Místo konání: Egeruphytten in Skælskør, Dánsko
Termín konání: 25. listopad—1. prosinec 2022
Počet volných míst: 3 účastníci (ve věku 18+)
Pro to, abyste se na tento projekt přihlásili je nutné, abyste vlastnili nejen občanský průkaz (který musíte mít ze zákona), ale také platný cestovní pas (s platností min. ještě 150 dní od datumu začátku vámi vybraného projektu).
V rámci programu ERASMUS+ jsou následující finanční specifika: v rámci všech projektů je kompletně (ze 100%) zajištěno jídlo, ubytování, aktivity, a to vše je zcela pokryto z fondů EU programu ERASMUS+ a zařízeno organizátory. Účastníkům dále budou proplaceny cestovní náklady (reimbursement) do max. výše €275 (v případě tohoto projektu) z místa bydliště do místa konání projektu a zpět.
Prosím seznamte se s podmínkami pro vstup do Dánska (nutnost testů, atp.) na stránkách Ministerstva zahr. věcí zde.
Hostitelská organizace: Copenhagen Youth Network
„Critically Smart: Critical thinking and media literacy in youth work“ that is designed for youth workers who seek to incorporate digital and media literacy skills into their daily work. The project aims at advancing professional and personal development of youth workers and their organisations.
The objectives of the project are:
• to raise awareness about importance of critical thinking as XXI century key competence;
• to share good practices of youth work with media and social media;
• to contribute to the capacity building of youth organisations;
• to develop participants’ competencies in planning, implementing and evaluating learning activities;
• to promote non-formal education methods with focus on critical thinking, digital and media literacy in the field of youth work.
The training course will foster youth workers’ competencies of how to teach media and digital literacy to young people through non-formal education. The trainers will introduce the elements of reasoning, non-formal logic, visual analysis, and practical application activities. Participants will explore the use of social media, learn about content analysis, understand the issues of disinformation, and test their understanding of youth work integrity. Participants will share experiences and learn how to design their own activities and strategies using the concepts and principles of media and digital literacy. The project includes a preparatory stage, training course, dissemination and follow-up activities.
We have to underline, that the project doesn’t consist only of the training course in Denmark but also includes visibility of the training course activities, dissemination activities before and after the project as well as follow-up activities. It’s very important to keep this in mind before engaging into the training course itself and be ready and willing to participate in dissemination and follow-up activities too.
The training course activities will include presentations, analytical workshops, simulations, hands on workshops, interactive multimedia workshops, debates, collaborative work, brainstorming, energizers, and team building exercises. Individual and group reflection sessions will be included in the program with aim to provide the participants an opportunity to reflect on their learning process. The questions and discussion will connect theories to a concrete youth work. Participants will present their organisations
and share best practices and know-how and learn about youth programmes in Europe. The selection of participants for the training course will be made jointly with partner organisations according to the eligibility criteria.
The profile of participants:
● youth workers, volunteers working in partners‘ organisations with young people and teachers who work with non-formal education methods.
● Being minimum 18 years-old, youth worker with fewer opportunities or working with this target group.
● Being motivated and able to share the project results in his / her local context and involved in dissemination and follow up process.
● Active members, volunteers or youth workers, youth leaders, multipliers, trainers working in media literacy and open to enrich their knowledge and awareness regarding the other cultures and media literacy topic.
There can be youth workers with and without media experience among participants. Participants with fewer opportunities are more than welcome to take part in this project.